About this blog...


This blog is about reflecting my studies of pedagogics 1.8.2019-30.11.2020 in Hämeenlinna Ammattikorkeakoulu (in southern Finland) and combining the pedagogics studies with my former research. I have studied human behaviour and especially the subtle underlying psychological mechanisms of decision-making. My dissertation about the “Consumer Media Choice – Towards a Comprehensive Model” is under review. I hope to defend it next spring. 

As studying to be a Finnish Teacher for adults and teenagers I am especially interested in barriers to learning, role of expectations in learning (and expectations management) and self-rewards systems.  These themes are connected to my former research about barriers to buying (or deciding), expectations management in marketing and identity related consumption motives. 

Furthermore, I am extremely interested in Future Studies and I have published few papers related to future of consumption, media choices and voter decision making. I plan to participate in June 2020 the 21stFutures Conference about Future of education and learning. The future sights of learning and educations will therefore also be discussed in this blog. 

Kommentit

  1. Hei Hanna!

    Hieno aloitus!

    Opiskeluiloa!

    trv. Orvokki J-P

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti